Here in Northern Virginia, we love our dogs and clean water, too. We can have both if dog owners are responsible and clean up after their pets.
pannelli forex vendita online Did you know that pet waste can harbor harmful germs and bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella and Fecal Coliform? Pet waste also contains nutrients that deplete the oxygen that fish and other aquatic life need to live. Pet waste left on the ground allows these germs and bacteria to be washed into streams, creeks and water supplies by rain and snow melt.
http://big-balloon.nl/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/header.php Simple Ways to Love Your Pet and the Environment!
- go site Always clean up after your pet. Dog droppings in parks, on the street and even in your garden can all end up polluting our streams. It may not be the most pleasant chore, but cleaning up after your dog can prevent water pollution and it’s the law. Encourage other pet owners to pick up, too!
- http://jojofane.com/?njd=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-bin%C3%A1rias-wiki&e19=52 Dispose of pet opcje binarne gra online waste properly. Bag it and place pet waste in the trash.
- http://rozenhout.nl/main-sitemap.xsl Never dispose of pet waste in a storm drain. These drains lead directly to local waterways.
Dog Parks and Groups
- City of Alexandria Dog Parks
- Animal Welfare League of Alexandria
- Things You Can Do to Reduce Pet Waste Pollution
- Managing Pet Waste Bulletin
- Arlington County Dog Parks
- Ft. Barnard Dog Park
- Arlington County Parks
- Arlington Dogs Organization
- Banneker Dogs
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- Fairfax County Dog Parks
- Animal Services Division : Adopt and Foster
- Volunteer at Fairfax County Animal Shelter
Dog Regulations and Laws
- Dog Park Regulations
- City of Alexandria Rules to Remember When Romping with Rover
- Dog and Cat License Application
opcje binarne a podatek Animal Control Division Hours Tues.-Fri. 11:00 am – 5:30 pm Sat. 9:30 am – 4:00 pm Phone (540) 658-7387