Northern Virginia Clean Water Partners has been involved in a TV and radio ad campaign for the past year and plans to continue to campaign in 2014. The aim of the campaign is to expand our message of protecting the health of bodies of water in the Northern Virginia area and, in turn, the health of the Northern Virginia Community. If you would like more information about Northern Virginia Clean Water Partners visit our About Us Page.
http://podzamcze-dobczyce.pl/index.php/restauracja/assets/js/purl.js Watch the TV ads!
- http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=euro-usd-tempo-reale&0f1=38 2013 Rubber Ducks in the Neighborhood
- http://airshow-magazin.de/wp-content/themes/rockstar-theme/style.css 2013 Duckman Every Drop You Lose Nature Finds
- 2013 Devil Ducks
- weekly options 2013 Dog in the Bathroom
- http://wcminerals.com.au/?gvozd=365-binary-options&ca0=16 2013 Rubber Ducks: Cleaner Streets Means Cleaner Water
- 2013 Rubber Ducks in the Neighborhood Espanol
http://melroth.com/?komp=segali-di-trading-biario-on-lie&f67=5b Listen to the radio ads!
- http://hautplantade.com/?pemeb=z4-options-trading&67b=28 2009 Stormwater Bathwater Ad with Fertilizer tagline
- 2009 Stormwater Bathwater Ad with Motor Oil tagline
- http://www.tentaclefilms.com/?yutie=miglior-broker-binario&a82=f7 2009 Stormwater Bathwater Ad with Pet waste tagline
- 2009 Stormwater Bathwater Ad in Spanish – Motor Oil tagline
- 2008 The Call radio ad with Fertilizer tagline
- 2008 The Call with Motor Oil tagline
- 2008 The Call radio ad with pet waste tagline
- 2008 The Call in Spanish – no tagline